Dr. Rupinder Purewal, DDS
Dr. Rupinder Purewal and her staff realizes dentistry is not just about providing excellent dental care but creating life-long relationships with their patients. This precisely is what sets her and her team apart from the rest of the dental care providers in the Gilroy and Morgan Hill area. Through her expert advice, you are sure to reach a state of optimal dental health.
Since starting her practice in 2009, Dr. Purewal and her team believes in providing quality and modern dentistry to her patients in a most comfortable and friendly environment. She is also a proud member of: American Dental Association (ADA), California Dental Association (CDA), Santa Clara Dental Society (SCDS), American Academy of Dental Sleep Medicine (AADSM), and LANAP clinicians.
Dr. Purewal is one of the few dentists who offer and perform LANAP, which is an FDA approved alternative to traditional gum surgery. Along with that, she is certified as a Qualified Designated Dentist through the American Academy of Dental Sleep Medicine and has successfully treated a vast number of Sleep Apnea patients.
Smile makeovers is one of Dr. Purewal's favorite aspects of dentistry. Her clinic specializes in Invisalign technology and both cosmetic and restorative dentistry. Dr. Purewal is an expert in crowns, bridges, onlays, and veneers and also specializes in both components of implant dentistry, which includes placing implants and restoring them with crowns.
Dr. Purewal has been proud member of Morgan Hill and Gilroy community from last 12 years. Other than dentistry, Dr. Purewal loves spending time with her son, Yuvraj, and her loving husband, Paul. She enjoys music, dancing, going on little adventures, and leading a healthy and happy life with her family and friends.
Dr. Atul Patel
Dr. Patel’s goal is to provide comprehensive advanced dentistry to the community, by continual enhancement of clinical and management skills through training and sharing knowledge with the top dentists in the world. In addition, to give back by offering volunteer care services in impoverished areas.
- Masters in Oral Implantology, Goethe University, Germany
- School of Dentistry, Royal Dental Hospital, University of London
- Private Practice London, UK
- Private Practice Hayward, California
- Private Practice San Jose, California
- License to practice UK [General Dental Council]
- License to practice California [Board of Dental Examiners]
- All licenses are current and in good standing.
- Diplomate of Congress of Oral Implantologists [DICOI]
- Master of Academy of General Dentistry [MAGD]
- Invisalign Provider Designation from Align technologies
- Diplomate of International Dental Implant Association
- Academy of General Dentistry
- International Congress of Oral Implantologists
- International Dental Implant Association
- General Dentistry
- Advanced Cosmetic Dentistry Veneers, Crowns, Bleaching
- Implants to replace missing teeth [20 years experience]
- Invisalign – Straight teeth without braces
- Sleep Apnea – Dental appliances for better breathing
Awards and Publications:
- Diplomate of the International Congress of Oral Implantologists (DICOI), 2018
- Master of Oral Implantology (MSc), 2017
- Master of Academy of General Dentistry (MAGD), 2007
- Provider of Invisalign
- Diplomate of American Dental Implant Association
- Implantology, University of the Pacific, 1993
- Orthodontics Institute Training, United States Dental Institute (USDI), 1995
- Aesthetic Dentistry, University of the Pacific, 2002
- Dental Implant Training Program, San Francisco Implant Dentistry, 2004
- Dental Implant Training Program, Los Angeles Implant Dentistry, 2005
- Invisalign Certification – Align Technology, 2008
- Sleep Medicine, American Academy of Dental Sleep Medicine (AADSM), 2009
- CEREC Computerized Crowns (CAD/CAM) Certification, 2010
- Implant Therapy in the Esthetic Zone, Herman Ostrow School of Dentistry of USC, 2011
- Piezo Surgery: Understanding the Devices, Concepts, & Techniques, Dr. Jin Y. Kim, 2011
- Northern California Annual Meeting Course, Hiossen Implant Symposium, San Francisco, 2012
- Implant Continuum, Implant Seminars, San Francisco, 2013
- Guided Bone Regeneration Seminar, Hiossen Inc, 2013
- CAD/CAM Guided Surgery Seminar, Hiossen Inc, 2013
- Hands-On Surgical Course, Implant Seminars, Dominican Republic, 2013
- Advancing the Excellent in Dental Implant, Pacific Coast Implant Study Club, Dr. Mike Chen, 2014
- Master Series Implant Continuum Program, Dr. Arun Garg, Miami, 2014
Smiles For Humanity: Founder and Director
Smiles For Humanity is a Non Profit organization that provides International Volunteer Services to Impoverished Areas; visit the website at www.Smiles4Humanity.org. Community reach and Volunteer service - Missions performed in Thailand, Philippines and Dominican Republic.
Doctor Patel has lived in Uganda, India, UK and USA with fluency in multiple languages. He has been currently residing in California since 1986, and is married. His daughter graduated with a bachelors in Fashion and Business from Long Beach State University, and his son graduated in Business from UC Berkeley and is now a dental student at University of the Pacific.
In his spare time he enjoys golf, traveling and volunteering.